What a better School Alumni Management Software to manage your Schools Alumni (your institution’s most loyal supporters, fundraising prospects, generate invaluable word-of-mouth marketing among their social and professional networks, continue to benefit from their skills and experience, etc).
A functional Alumni Association benefits both Alma Mater and the Alumnus.
Records has shown that alumni association is a big asset to schools and members of the association. The benefits are enormous, but we will mention few that we can in this write-up.
Call it Barewa Old Boys Association alumni or King’s College Old Boys Association alumni, it was not a co-incident. It was a calculated effort. The interesting thing about this is, the work is mostly done alumnus and not school administrators.
Alumni plugin in School Software Pro helps you to connect Current Students and Employees of your institution with Alumni by Organizing Events and other important activities through email:
Key Functions of your School Alumni Management Systems:
– Automatically transfer graduating students with their details to Alumni.
– Check the list of Alumni
– Choose to accept invitation
– Choose to decline invitation
– Comment on the event (optional)
– Assign employee(s) as coordinator
– Assign student(s) as coordinator
– See number of alumnus who accept invitation
– See number of alumnus who decline invitation
– See number of alumnus who did not responded
– Send bulk email to alumni
Why Is Alumni Relations Important?
In the past, alumni relations, or engagement, tended to be treated as a stand-alone activity divorced from fundraising and other advancement activities. Indeed, some alumni associations were entirely independent of their parent institutions, and whilst their members interacted with each other, they had very little interaction with the institution.
Today, alumni relations is an important part of an institution’s advancement activities for many reasons:
- Alumni are an institution’s most loyal supporters.
- Alumni are fundraising prospects.
- Alumni generate invaluable word-of-mouth marketing among their social and professional networks.
- By engaging alumni, an institution can continue to benefit from their skills and experience.
- Alumni are great role models for current students and are often well placed to offer practical support to students as they start their careers.
- Alumni are often in the position to engage the expertise of the institution in their professional lives.
- Your alumni are your international ambassadors. They take their knowledge of your institution to their hometowns and countries and into their professional and social networks.
Maintaining a positive relationship with your alumni means that the messages they share about your institution will also be positive – and current.
Well manage Alumni relations are essential to your School. If your school have started graduating students, then you need a good School Alumni Management Systems. They are your institution’s most loyal supporters, fundraising prospects, generate invaluable word-of-mouth marketing among their social and professional networks, continue to benefit from their skills and experience, etc).